Farmers training on Biomass Aggregation
Bio Trend Energy is conducting on ground training of farmers in Biomass Aggregation & Depot Operation. This training is in association with Hindustan Corporation Ltd & Skill Council For Green Jobs.
In this training main focus will be making farmers understand the value of agri-waste & how this can be a potential source of income for them. We will be creating entrepreneur out of farmers and also more jobs will be created in the process.
Key Highlights of Training
- Bio Trend Energy will be training total of 1000 farmers in various districts of Uttar Pradesh namely Budaun, Bareilly, Shahjahanpur, Pilibhit & Hardoi.
- Farmers of these district will benefit immensely from training program & they can sell their agri-waste directly to HPCL.
- Bio Trend energy will provide trainers who are certified from Skill Council for Green Jobs, India.
- Training will be provided in 2 aspects which are; Biomass Aggregation & Depot Operation.
- Bio Trend Energy is committed to bring on ground change in renewable energy sector.
“ Creating Sustainable Energy for Tomorrow. ”
-Bio Trend Energy Pvt Ltd
Farmers training in Biomass Aggregation & Depot operation will make farmers more aware about making money from parali (agri-waste) which was earlier burnt by farmer in the field.
This will also control the environment pollution in the region and help our country achieve its goal of sustainable energy in India.